HomeRenoGuru.sg 2016 lucky draw – Win a Free Reno worth $30,000
HomeRenoGuru.sg is organising a lucky draw – “Win a Free Reno worth $30,000 2016″
The lucky draw is valid for all entries from the period 1st September 2016 to 31st December 2016 inclusive. All entries must be received before the closing date at 23:59 hours on 31 December 2016 (GMT +08:00).
Participating Interior Design firms
Refer to Appendix A for the list of participating Interior Design firms.
This lucky draw is open to all customers of participating Interior Design firms. Entrants must reside in Singapore and must have either completed their renovation and/or signed up for a renovation package and made a minimum deposit of at least S$5,000 with a participating ID within the qualifying period.
All lucky draw forms must be accompanied by a proof of official receipt, dated within the qualifying period, from a participating Interior Design firm.
Lucky Draw Process
- There will be only 1 winner in this lucky draw. The winner of the lucky draw will receive S$30,000 or the final value of his/her renovation, whichever is lower. If the renovation has not been completed by the time the lucky draw is conducted, the renovation must be completed within 3 months from the date of the lucky draw and the value of the prize money will be released once the final value of the renovation been established at the end of the renovation.
- Representatives of HRG will pick the lucky draw winner from eligible entries. The winner of the lucky draw will be selected at random by means of manual draw. No correspondence will be entertained about HRG’s decision. HRG’s decision shall be final and conclusive.
- The winning homeowner and Interior Design firm are required to participate in a photo taking session during the issuing of the prize. Pictures may be posted online or showcased in various media for promotional purposes.
- HRG reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Lucky Draw. These include entries submitted with invalid or incorrect information.
- Lucky draw entries must be completed in full and made in the manner specified by the closing date. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- Winners must produce proof of identity e.g NRIC or work permit pass and the printed prize notification email upon the prize collection.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or other items. HRG reserves the right to replace the prize with items of similar value without prior notice.
- The winners of the lucky draw will be notified by 1 February 2017 via a phone call and/or prize notification email. HRG reserves the rights to deal with all unclaimed prizes in any manner deemed fit.
- Lucky Draw winners are required to respond within a week from notification date in order to be eligible winners. Winners who do not respond will be forfeited.
- Where applicable, prizes not collected by 31 July 2017 shall be disposed off at HRG’s sole discretion. HRG’s decision regarding the award of all prizes, and/or in every situation including any not covered in these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants in the contest, and no queries, challenges or appeals may be made or entertained regarding HRG’s decision on the same. The receipt by any winner of any prize under this Contest is conditional upon compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Acceptance of any prize shall constitute consent on the winner’s part to allow the use of the winner’s name, image, voice and/or likeness by HRG for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of HRG by each winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the contest, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Lucky draw, HRG at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement entrant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to the Terms and Conditions.
- HRG cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Contest or as a result of entering the Contest or accepting any prize. HRG is not responsible for any safe custody, return, non-delivery or missing of entries, late, misdirected, problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Contest.
- By entering the Contest or accepting the prizes, You agree that no claim relating to such losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against HRG, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from the Contest and acceptance of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
Use of Personal Information
- By entering the lucky draw, You agree:
- to the use of your name and/or likeness, without compensation, for HRG’s promotional and marketing purposes; and
- to the use of the information submitted on the contest entry form, without compensation, for HRG’s promotional and marketing purposes; and
- To use of your pictures taken during the lucky draw collection in our website to publicize our winner list.
- Each individual participating to this lucky draw acknowledges that:
- in respect of any Personal Information disclosed by her/him to HRG or obtained by HRG from her/him pursuant to this application:
- she/he is authorized to disclose such Personal Information; such disclosure complies with any Privacy Legislation from any country, within the geographical scope of this competition, and the use of such Personal Information by HRG as contemplated by this application (including, without limitation, the disclosure of such Personal Information to HRG’s external agencies or third parties)
Please be advised that all materials posted on the Web Site are subject to public downloading by third party viewers. HRG has taken precautionary steps to deter users from downloading. However, should downloading persist, HRG shall not be held accountable or liable for any damages caused.
Personal Data Protection Declaration of Consent
I consent to provide HRG and its participating partners, my personal data for the purpose of taking part in this lucky draw. HRG and its participating partners may use my personal data (including but not limited to calling on the given handphone number, SMS and email) to conduct marketing and promotional activities in connection with HRG’s and its participating partners’ services by communicating with me about HRG’s and its participating partners’ latest discounts, coupons, promotions and other updates relating to HRG’s and its participating partners’ services.
By joining this contest, you hereby consent and authorise HRG to collect, use, provide or disclose my personal data for the purposes stated above.
Should you require any further clarification, please write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Management of HRG
You can take part in the lucky draw only if you agree to and accept the following terms and conditions applying to your use (“Terms and Conditions”) without limitation or reservation. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before taking part in the lucky draw. You may not modify, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Web Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without HRG’s explicit written permission. HRG reserves the right to cancel or amend the lucky draw mentioned on the Web Site or these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the Website or these Terms and Conditions.
- Provision of Information to Third Parties – We will not sell or otherwise transfer the Information to unaffiliated third parties without your approval. If applicable, You will have the opportunity to indicate whether You would like to “opt in” to receiving promotional and/or marketing information about other products, services and offerings from Us and/or any third parties.
- Updating or Removing Information – You may notify Us of any updates, amendments and corrections to previously collected Information by using the Feedback Form on the Website. Further, upon Your request, We will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete Your Information from our database (but in any event such deletion will be carried out within thirty (30) business days). However, it may be impossible to delete Your entry without some residual information because of backups and records of deletions.
Request for a free quotation now!