Trust the Guru
Top Interior Design Firms
Showcasing Singapore's top trending design firms by HomeRenoGuru
Our team comprises ex-interior designers who know and understand your needs best, hence you can #TrustTheGuru.
Your one stop place for all things renovation and interior design.
We do not receive commissions from our IDs, which means there are no hidden charges.
Complimentary HRG Guarantee that safeguards your contract value
Free online consultation with a legal professional
(Limited to 20 mins)
Our team comprises ex-interior designers.
We'll match you with the most suitable IDs based on your budget and design style.
Hall of Fame
Supreme Houzz Design
Design 4 Space Pte Ltd
We are featured on
RenovationHomeRenoGuru is an online renovation review portal with more than 500 of the best interior designers (IDs), designed to connect homeowners like you with the most reputable renovation companies and top-notch renovation contractors in the industry. Through our years of establishment, we have constantly been building a strong network of designers, so you can have limitless options! Moreover, our IDs are industry-accredited, highlighting their commitment to upholding first-class business practices and services. On top of house renovation, they also do commercial renovation for locations such as offices and retail stores. If you are looking for renovation ideas, our design gallery has thousands of images that spans across 15 different interior design themes! To get an accurate quote from our IDs, contact us for a free quotation! Your dream home is just a renovation away, and with the help of our trusted renovation companies and the best renovation contractors in the industry, you can make it a reality.
Factors to consider when choosing an interior designer
- ID portfolio: ID firms usually specialise in a few interior design themes. Browse their past projects and shortlist a few based on your aesthetic preference.
- Verified reviews: Use renovation platforms such as HomeRenoGuru to read verified reviews left by past clients. This will give you a good feel of how it is like to work with the renovation contractor.
- Budget: Work within your budget! It is advised to gather quotations from a few IDs to see which one suits your budget best.
- Chemistry and communication: This is important as you have to be able to communicate your ideas and requests comfortably in order to achieve your dream home.
Frequently asked questions about renovation
How long does renovation take?Generally, BTO renovation will take about 8 – 10 weeks, resale flats will take 12 – 14 weeks, and condominiums will require 2 – 4 months. Note that the exact duration will depend on the extent of renovation and other factors such as the experiences of the renovation contractors.
How much does renovation cost?The cost of home renovation is dependent on a few factors such as
- whether your HDB home is a BTO or resale flat,
- the size of your home,
- the extent of renovation (e.g. whether hacking and tiling will be done), and
- your preferred interior design theme.