Simplicity with a hint of lavishness. This home exudes the charm of minimalism with a rich wood theme. Wood is highly versatile, effortlessly granting elegant coziness and a sense of security to an abode. Here the designer has added subtle elements of luxury that to minimalism, creating a classy minimalist style.
1. In the living room, the black cabinet with wood texture on its interior presents a chic and stunning contrast! The combination of the light-colored interior with warm lightings portray shelves that glow. ?The TV headboard in cream also sets up a soothing stage for the sharp visuals on the screen.
2. Moreover, the gray upholstered sofa with a quilted backrest is a prudent choice, as it adds a hint of luxury to space! By virtue of its muted tone and soft-edge furnishing, it complements the theme of homeliness forwarded by the wood motif without seeming out of place.
3. In the dining room, classy globe pendant lights suspended at different heights, lending a quality of motion into the home. Cool marbled table and seat surfaces with intricate veining patterns is a lavish detail that conveys a sense of affluence. An artistic painting of the idyllic pastoral suffuses the home with a refined aura, and also easily slows down the tempo of the dining space for leisured eating.
4. In the bathroom, wooden shelves are installed for the placement of petite potted plants! Nothing relaxes a space better than the sight of greenery that harkens to the great outdoors. Large surfaces of glass and mirror, by virtue of its reflective property, also portrays the bathroom as a clean and pristine haven.
5. Having backlit lightings on the backsplash of the kitchen is a smart trick that easily brings warmth to a chic all-white scheme!